Who we are
1. We are JSR Showrooms Ltd T/A Westcountry Tile Centre, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08474194 and our registered office is at Unit 4-5 Intrepid Words, Tregoniggie Industrial Estate, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 4SN. Our registered VAT number is 996 957 916
2. How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01209 212909 or by writing to us at or Westcountry Tile Centre, Unit 1, Pool Industrial Park, Wilson Way, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3RX
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Tiles should be examined prior to fixing for shade and size to ensure acceptable variations are evenly distributed before fixing. No responsibility will be taken by JSR Showrooms Ltd after fixing.
2. It should be noted that due to the geological complexity of stone this will result in a natural variation from tile to tile making natural products individually unique. Different finishes on stone such as tumbled, polished or honed will alter the shade of the stone. We recommend the sealing of all our natural stone, before grouting, using a suitable sealer or impregnator. We also recommend that any natural products are fixed by a competent, experienced fixer. Please check that you are happy with any stone supplied before it is fixed as no responsibility will be taken by JSR Showrooms Ltd after fixing.
3. Shade variations do occur between tiles of the same batch
4. Crazing in tiles is not a defect but an inherent feature of some ranges
5. Quantities - JSR Showrooms Ltd are happy to advise on measurements and quatities, such advice is given in good faith and you must check the quantities suggested. Final quantities ordered are your sole responsibility.
6. All goods to be paid for in full when placing the order. Except if you have a registered credit account with us.
7. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products in our brochure or on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours or the printed pictures in our brochure accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
8. If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing for delivery or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
9. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to check quantities of tiles at the time of collection / delivery. Any shortages, discrepancies or damages must be notified to us within 24 hours from the time of collection / delivery.
1. All stock items may be returned within 14 days of collection / delivery for a full refund at our discretion. All items must be undamaged and returned in original boxes. We are only able to accept returns of full boxes.
2. Special order goods - Unfortunately we do not accept returns of goods not carried in stock or ordered in as a special order from our suppliers.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.