The range of TS-MAX manual cutters offers professionals a light and functional tool. RUBI TS-MAX manual cutters are generally ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type).
All models in the range of TS-MAX manual cutters include a practical and high performance single point breaker with a maximum breaking pressure of 800 kg, which is specially designed for cutting very hard materials with a maximum thicknesses of 15 mm.
This breaker includes the SMART POWER function by which the breaker itself regulates the breaking pressure depending on the thickness of the tile, thus applying maximum pressure to materials of greater thickness.
The bimaterial handles on the TS-MAX manual cutters have an impeccable ergonomic design giving the user greater comfort while working.
All TS-MAX manual cutter models include a large lateral stop for better gripping of ceramic tiles and more precision in repetitive cuts.
RUBI TS-MAX manual cutters are equipped with a large reinforced base to give the professional a greater comfort and stability while working. TS-MAX manual cutters are equipped with two chromed steel guides which are rectified and calibrated and have an anti-corrosion treatment. This double guide system offers the user a better and greater visibility of the scoring line, thus obtaining high precision in every cut.
The possibility of using the full range of RUBI interchangeable scoring wheels from 6 to 22 mm, allows for TS-MAX manual cutters to be adapted to each ceramic material, consequently achieving a maximum performance and cut quality. TS-MAX manual cutters include two scoring wheels as standard: one of 6 mm for ceramics and another of 10 mm for glazed stoneware.
Finally, we should highlight one of the most distinctive and specific aspects of RUBI manual cutters: the transport case with reinforced latches and hinges, to protect and facilitate the mobility of our TS-MAX manual cutters.
TS MAX 750 Manual Cutter
- Available in two colours.
- Transport case, with reinforced closures and hinges.
- 800kg high performance single point breaker.
- Double guide for better visibility of the scoring and cutting line.
- Chromed steel guides, calibrated and rectified, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45º repetitive cuts.
- Bigger reinforced base for a higher comfort and better stability when cutting.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- With Ø6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and transport case included.