UltraTileFix ProFlex CSA is a single part, rapid setting, polymer modified flexible tile adhesive for use on internal walls and floors. It is specially formulated from calcium sulphate to provide compatibility with other calcium sulphate substrates, ensuring low tension throughout curing without the need for barrier primers as required by cement based adhesives. It is ideally suited for all calcium sulphate substrates such as anhydrite floor screeds and plaster walls.
- Ideal for use with porcelain, mosaic and natural stone tiles
- CSA class formulated for calcium sulphate screeds
- Flexible properties for use with underfloor heating
- 3-10mm bed thickness
- 60 minutes pot life
- 3 hours set time
- 20kg : 4.5 – 4.6L mixing ratio
- Equivalent to C2FT S1 classification
- Size: 20kg
- Colour: Beige
- Lifetime guarantee
- All stock items may be returned within 14 days of collection / delivery for a full refund at our discretion. All items must be undamaged and returned in original boxes
- Special order goods – Unfortunately we do not accept returns of goods ordered in from suppliers as a special order under any circumstances.