6mm No More Ply is a pre-primed tile backer board which provides a flat, stable surface ready for floor tiling. It is ideal for floors which my be susceptible to deflection or lateral movement, such as expansion and contraction. Ideal for strengthening chipboard floors, floorboards or tongue and groove boarded floors.No More Ply is very easy to use, simply cut boards to size using the No More Ply scoring knife and then fix into position with Mega Strength adhesive and No More Ply screws.
The 1200mm x 600mm board size means it is an ideal size for installers and one of the reasons it is such a popular product with tradespeople. As well as acoustic qualities, No More Ply has thermal insulation properties which makes it an ideal choice when you need to strengthen a floor prior to using electric underfloor heating, which can be laid directly onto the boards prior to tiling. The 6mm depth of the boards means there is minimum disruption to the height of the floor, so as to not cause too much of a height difference between adjoining rooms. No More Ply has a high impact resistance which means that it is very durable during transportation and unlikely to be damaged during installation. So whether it is a timber floor which needs added strength or it's an old floor which requires stabilizing, No More Ply is the perfect choice both for durability and ease of use.
No More Ply 12mm
Why use 6mm No More Ply on floors?
- Impervious to moisture
- Dimensionally Stable
- Thin 6mm boards have little impact on room height
- Incombustable, will not burn
- Thermally insulating
- Sound proofing, excellent acoustic properties
- Easy to use
- Pre-Sealed, no need to prime
- All stock items may be returned within 14 days of collection / delivery for a full refund at our discretion. All items must be undamaged and returned in original boxes
- Special order goods – Unfortunately we do not accept returns of goods ordered in from suppliers as a special order under any circumstances.