- Use where tile edges are not protected by grout joints and where an attractive and professional finish is desired.
- L shape trims can also be used with other floor materials and applications, such as carpet and wood and may also be used to trim window sills, wall corners and floor transitions where the tile edges are exposed to impact.
- Anodised to provide high corrosion resistance and optimum seal to ensure years of wear and tear without milking or flaking occuring.
- Quality tile edging trims made with Grade 6463-T6 aluminium.
- Available in Bright Silver, Matt Silver, S/Steel Effect, Brushed Black & Black Nickel. Length: 2.44m
L Shape Brushed Steel Trim
|Depth (mm)||8,10,12 & 15|